Loadsafe Chain & Lever Blocks are fitted with an overload - activated clutch which protects the operator from injury and the hoist from damage.
Should an overload occur, the hoist will automatically stop transmitting the load, warning the operator to either reduce the load or select a hoist with a higher lifting capacity.
Even when clutch is activated the load can be transmitted in the "DOWN" direction.
Capacities: 500kg to 30 Tonne
- Lightweight robust construction
- Super strength alloy loadchain
- Fully machined liftwheel
- Minimum headroom
- Minimum effort to raise maximum load
- Cast steel safety latches
- Fully enclosed gear train
- Lower hook complete with trust race
- Weather protected automatic Weston brake with unique Twin Pawls
- Galvanised handchain as standard
- Durable baked enamel paint protection
- Stainless Steel labels
- Spare parts always available